Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The new Log

Well right before I left, I picked up a brand new log shaped by my good friend Kevin over at Black Pearl. He did an incredible job on, completely blowing my mind. Its not want I wanted... its lightyears beyond. The aptly named "Love Train" is going to be such a fun board to ride. Unfortunately I could not ride it in El Salvador due to it being huge out. But summer is in full effect. Im ready for those early morning knee-high glassy peelers... and so is the Love Train.

Happy Sliding...
Board Specs:
9'8"x18 7/8"x23"x15 3/4"x3 1/4" with an 8" tail
Classic BPC Logo

Dims..

SlidingSinglefins.blogspot.com ...yaa



Handfoiled Singlefin:RED

Full outline shot from above

I love this photo... Me just in full mind trim.

A shot of the board in El Salvy

No comments:

Post a Comment