Wednesday, June 17, 2009

There is always time for a sneak peek!

Well first off, it was a great day. The FedeX guy not only made my day by getting me my passport (correct this time... I checked... twice) but he also brought Kev a much needed package as well. He was stoked, I was stoked, the FedeX guy was stoked. Same dood, spreading the love. Good on ya man!

So after seeing those cell phone photos, I had to check it out for myself. Thank goodness I remembered to pick up the camera before I headed out, words cant explain how much this board means to me. It blew my mind, and it isnt even finished, let alone wet! Tomorrow the order of the day is to gloss and polish, and then let cure... Anyways here are a few exposures of the aptly named, "Love Train"... enjoy. When it is all said and done, I will definitely throw up a few photos!

Happy Sliding...

Kev, carrying the 23lbs-er.

Suttle nose concave (with step-deck) to a nicely rolled V

Singlefin Red... I dont like yellow. Getting ready to be finished

Lastly, the laps... I love the un-evenness to them. This board is just killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment